Saturday, December 18, 2010

What Crazy Insects i see in thailand!


Here in Thailand we have many weird and unknown insects to the modern world. It is a vast array of Bettles and moths that has amazed us. I dont know about all the types of insects but i will write as much as i know and include photos to go along with them. A small description of the time and place where we saw it and what it was doing. I have been interested by insects ever since my neighbor ate worms... Eww! I thought but i always like to look ad the funny bugs and bettles. I learned later about the many important benifits of insects and i kept a few insect collections. The world has the most of any species of insect in the word. They can evoloe so fast the mild climate change will not affect them. I will bring to my blog all the interesting insect i find and let you know as much as i know about them. If you know more please help and comment and let m know!
Thanks
PS, WHat is this insect i found on my dining table 3 days ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment